Saturday, July 28, 2012

Moving right along...

I've been MIA from BeEmbraced this week because of a recent, big event: Closing on our first house! John and I closed Tuesday on the house that we have been renovating the past few months. We are so blessed!

Since we're still getting settled and have a lot of unpacking to do, I'll just post pictures today. But first, a big thank you is in order for my mother-in-law, Lisa, who spent 2 FULL days packing up and moving boxes with me! Also, a big shout out to all of our friends who came and helped us finish moving the rest of our furniture and boxes this morning.

The pictures show a house still a work in progress since we haven't decorated or arranged furniture yet, but I thought I'd give a sneak peak!

We're excited!

The backyard has a gravel lot, rock path, and fire pit... can't wait for Fall!

Top left clockwise: Entrance/living room; den/office; dining room

Kitchen and hallway

Master bedroom and bath

Top left clockwise: One of 2 bedrooms upstairs; upstairs bathroom; downstairs guest bath; storage room



3 comments:

  1. So excited for you guys! The house looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete