Friday, August 24, 2012

Fitness Friday: Cardio, Legs, Glutes Workout

Welcome to Fitness Friday! As I mentioned in my post about my home gym, I've started using online workout videos to design at-home workouts. Since I've been enjoying these quick - but very effective - workouts, I wanted to share another example with you. 

This week's workout focuses on strengthening your legs and glutes, while burning calories with some cardio. The cardio moves also will tone your arms and abs. The best part: no equipment required, not even weights!

Let's get started!

To begin, warm up for a few minutes by running in place and doing some dynamic stretching. Here's a video showing dynamic stretching if you're unfamiliar with the term.

0:00-3:00 Warmup



16:00-22:00 Repeat leg exercises two more times through

22:00-32:00 Repeat Tony Horton's cardio video (above)


35:00-40:00 Repeat moves through once more

40:00-45:00 Cool down and stretch  

I promise you'll feel how much you worked your muscles... I woke up sore the next day! 



No comments:

Post a Comment