Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Signed, Sealed, and Decorated!

After reading a Wall Street Journal article this morning titled Are We All Braggarts Now? I was hesitant to publish this blog post. My intention isn't to show off our new house by posting pictures. Instead, several family members and friends have been asking me for pictures, and this was the easiest format to show them. So, if you're interested in a sneak peak of pictures of our house (mostly!) decorated, see below. If not, come back in a day or two for a new post of recipes I've made and devoured recently. 

Living room (still waiting for a couple of chairs to arrive) and den (minus a new orange rug)

Kitchen and dining room (We love the open space, especially for entertaining!)

Dining room (opposite viewpoint) and hallway to backdoor 

Master bedroom/bathroom and downstairs guest bath

Guest room, stairwell and reading nook (minus a chair), and guest bath.
The other upstairs room can be seen here.

6 comments:

  1. Steph, your house looks amazing! Very warm and welcoming - I like the color palette you went with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Katie! What are you up to these days? If you find yourself in Atlanta ever, let me know!

      Delete
  2. I can see myself in that guest room...possibly for a January hot chocolate run!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ma'am! We still need to sign up- put it on the agenda for next time we chat!

      Delete
  3. Steph, your house looks incredible!! Everything looks perfect! So happy for you and John!! I know you two put a ton of work into making your house a home :)

    ReplyDelete