Friday, December 21, 2012

Reconnecting with students

One of my favorite parts of my job is reconnecting with past students. I love hearing about their recent adventures and accomplishments... especially when Student Launch Pad has helped them on that path!

This week I was able to sit down with two Student Launch Pad graduates who have successfully finished their first semester of college. Talking to them about selecting clubs, extracurricular activities, and other new ventures reminds me of finding my own path in college... how long ago that seems!

On the Student Launch Pad blog, I will be featuring past students in a Student Spotlight section. I love being able to share their stories and honor their accomplishments!

The first Student Spotlight features Liz Earls:



As college students return home for winter break, many will be discussing future plans with their families. Questions like, “What should I major in?” and “What internships should I apply to?” will be frequent, with the uncertainties often causing stress. Yet, Liz Earls, a Student Launch Pad graduate, is starting the break excited about her future. She sat down with Student Launch Pad to give an update on her college experience so far.

To continue reading, visit the Student Launch Pad blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment